Monday, December 19, 2011

~CH-CH-CH-CHANGES~

Well, enough of the lame Bowie imitation. To tell the truth, I never did like that song anyway.

So here we are, the OP almost a year old and the changes just a rollin' in. As mentioned in the post before this, I'll be moving the OP from Blogger to the new domain oscarpoppa.us very soon. In fact I'm cross posting the next few posts just to make sure everything is okie doky and then it'll probably be the new spot only. Thanks to chaos over at Whiskey Tango Foxtrot for the free peek at how WordPress works and Alan over at Blogonomicon for the info that helped make up my mind. I paid for a year's worth of server time so we'll see how things are going then. New template to butcher. I have to find a way to put a graphic together that'll work in the header. And then find out how to put it there. I'd like to import all the old posts from Blogger but I can just see me trying and ending up doing it all over again. So that's set aside for now. It sure is nice to create/edit a post and not have to jump through hoops to get it to show up. If you find any links that aren't working properly, jet me an email and I'll get to it ASAP. As usual, any contructive criticism, suggestions, or applause (No, no, really. Just throw money.::grinz:: Lots of it too.) is much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment